Operations Development Program (ODP)
Join one of our major operations divisions and influence processes, risk management and the customer experience.
Hit the ground running in the Operations Development Program.
What You Can Expect
- A year-long training program designed to give trainees a strong foundation in two of the largest operations division of M&T Bank: Banking Services or Customer Asset Management
- Opportunities to lead process improvement, identify efficiencies while managing risk, and create the best possible experience for our internal and external customers
- Networking opportunities with peers and senior level management to help you learn and grow within the divisions
- Minimum Cumulative GPA 3.0
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Demonstrated ability to work individually as well as on a team
- Advanced critical thinking and analytical skills
- Work visa sponsorship not offered for this role
Apply for the Operations Development Program.
Ready to build your future at M&T Bank? Contact your college or university’s career center to apply for the program.