Find your routing number.
You need your routing number to set up banking activities like direct deposit – and for other electronic transactions. If you’re having trouble finding M&T’s routing number, let us show you where to find it.
In This Section
- COVID-19 Updates > Get the latest on our COVID-19 response.
- Contact M&T Bank > Get in touch with M&T Customer Service or access other helpful M&T Bank contact information tools and resources.
- Current Rates > View and compare today's interest rates and fees for M&T Bank products.
- F A Qs > Get answers, quickly and easily, to many frequently asked questions.
- Top Banking Tasks > Access the most common banking tasks, all in one place – from changing your passcode to changing your name on your account. We've made it easy to find and easy to do.
- Financial Basics > Visit M&T Money Mentor for financial education from M&T Bank.
- Bank & ATM Locations > Get directions and details for M&T Bank locations, including more than 800 branches and 1600+ ATMs.
- Repayment Assistance > If you need assistance with your mortgage, credit card or loan payments, contact us to discuss repayment assistance options that may be available for you.
- Banking Security > We're committed to helping you protect your personal and financial information . Let us give you online banking security tools and tips to help keep your data safe – at home and at work.
- Electronic Signatures with Docusign > A quick and convenient way to digitally sign important documents.
- Remote Online Notary Services > Communicate with a notary public to have important documents notarized from your desktop, mobile device or tablet through a virtual session – for free.
- Abandoned Funds > Learn about inactivity, escheatment, how you can keep your M&T accounts active and what to do if you've received an abandoned funds letter.