Policies, Notices and Important Information
Find select policies and notices here.
In This Section
- Accessible Banking > Learn more about the accessibility services we offer to provide a convenient banking experience for customers with disabilities.
- Privacy Notices > Learn how M&T Bank protects your privacy, including how we collect, use and protect your personal information. Includes our Digital Privacy Notice, California Consumer Privacy Notice, Canadian Privacy Notice, Career Site Privacy Notice, and other privacy notices.
- Unsubscribe to M&T Emails > Want to stop receiving emails with special offers or promotions from M&T? Submit your email address and we'll remove you from our list.
- Information Sharing Opt Out > Submit our Information Sharing Opt Out Form if you would like to restrict how we share your information within our company and with outside companies.
- Do Not Call Policy > Learn more about M&T Bank and Wilmington Trust’s Do Not Call Policy.
- Regulation E Protections > Understand the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's Regulation E protections for personal deposit accounts, and learn how and when to contact M&T if you suspect fraud.
- SAFE Act > Get a brief overview of the verification service and the information you need to confirm the NMLS identification of your mortgage loan originator.
- Equal Housing Lender > Learn about Fair Lending and find out what to do if you think you've been the victim of lending discrimination.
- Fair Lending > Read M&T Bank's policies against discrimination.
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) > Learn what FATCA is and how it ensures that U.S. taxpayers with financial assets in non-U.S. financial institutions comply with their U.S. tax obligations.
- Anti-Money Laundering > Learn more about M&T Bank's Anti-Money Laundering compliance program and its key elements, like a system of internal controls, training and more.
- Beneficial Ownership Regulations > Learn more about regulations surrounding the collection of information from individuals with control over legal entities and those with ownership interests (also known as beneficial owners).